Sr. Software EngineerAt Berkeley Research Group
- Full Time
Posted on November 7th
- You should be an experienced programmer with enhanced expertise with Ruby and Ruby on Rails. It is a plus if you have worked with other programming languages like, GO.
- Deliver scalable, testable, maintainable, and high-quality code.
- Collaborate closely with other engineers and become a valued member of an autonomous, impactful, cross-functional team.
- Provide constructive feedback of software designs and code written by peers.
- Be part of exploring future system design and innovate in a complex domain.
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience
- Experience with code quality, continuous delivery, and automated testing.
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer, or similar role.
- Comfortable working in an agile environment and challenging yourself and your team to improve their ways of working.
- Experience building scalable, user-friendly web applications.
- Familiar with software architecture across the front-end, back-end, and the APIs that glue them.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and can communicate your ideas.
BRG requires vaccination for COVID and its variants.
Candidate must be able to submit verification of his/her legal right to work in the United States, without company sponsorship. BRG is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Get the latest sent to your inbox once a week!
Receive a weekly update of technical tips, Rails job market analysis, Rails job listings and more!
We'll never share your email address. See our Privacy & Data Policies for more details.