Software Engineer, BackendAt Aurora Solar
- Full Time
- Full Remote (with restrictions)
Posted on May 14th
What you'll do:
- Build new functionality and features for our software platform
- Scale Aurora's infrastructure by 10x over the next year
- Develop and extend our existing API
- Build integrations with other players in the solar industry
What we value:
- A degree in Computer Science or related fields
- 4+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Experience developing backend web systems
- Experience managing databases (PostgreSQL preferred)
- Experience integrating with third-party APIs
- Familiarity with (or eagerness to learn) Ruby on Rails
- Familiarity with Git or other version control systems
- Passion for renewable energy and sustainability
- Ability to perform and thrive in a fast-paced environment
Get the latest sent to your inbox once a week!
Receive a weekly update of technical tips, Rails job market analysis, Rails job listings and more!
We'll never share your email address. See our Privacy & Data Policies for more details.
Help us maintain and improve the quality of Ruby Job Board
Is this not a Ruby on Rails opportunity? Is there something wrong with the posting? Anything else you think we should know? We'd appreciate it if you'd tell us!