Ruby on Rails Engineer - Apple Media ProductsAt Apple
- Full Time
Posted on May 13th
The Apple Media Products Engineering team is looking for a proven software engineer to build and enhance our algorithmic quality evaluation tools. Are you passionate about using data to drive decision making? Do you thrive on building solutions rapidly and then iterating on them? Do you like the variety of tasks that come with working on a full-stack application? The Apple Media Products Engineering team has an immediate opening for a Software Engineer. Our team focuses on tools and systems for measuring critical metrics and quality across a variety of features such as Search, Recommendations, and Discovery in products such as the App Store, Apple Music, Apple Podcasts, TV+, and Apple Books.
- Proficiency in Ruby on Rails.
- At least 3 years software development experience preferably in Ruby on Rails.
- Professional experience with Ruby on Rails and comfortable working in a large Rails codebase.
- Ability to write readable and maintainable code.
- Excellent debugging, analytical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable writing tests for your code.
- Search / Recommendation experience preferred.
- Proficiency in big data (structured and unstructured).
- Understanding of large-scale applications. ETL experience a plus.
Education & Experience
Get the latest sent to your inbox once a week!
Receive a weekly update of technical tips, Rails job market analysis, Rails job listings and more!
We'll never share your email address. See our Privacy & Data Policies for more details.
Help us maintain and improve the quality of Ruby Job Board
Is this not a Ruby on Rails opportunity? Is there something wrong with the posting? Anything else you think we should know? We'd appreciate it if you'd tell us!